2020 - The year to Elope
Are you just about ready to say, "Our wedding might not happen, so let's just elope?"
Well you're not alone.... If you've been thinking about getting married, or your wedding plans have fallen through, this is a sign - 2020 might just be the best year yet....to elope!
With the ongoing panic of COVID-19, many are forced to cancel or postpone their weddings. Hopefully this should not last into the summer, but at this point it's hard to tell. The team at Pop Up Wedding Victoria understands the stress and uncertainty that comes with the current situation. We realize how difficult it may be to plan a wedding when you have no idea how long this uncertainty will continue.
Since we all need to avoid social gatherings right now, and to have friends and family potentially trying to travel from out of town, many 2020 wedding plans may be changing! Deposits may have been lost; even worse, some folks have been laid off during this time, so money is a serious issue! You still want to get married, but want it to be quick, affordable, meaningful, and safe. Why not elope? Better yet, elope in style with Pop Up Wedding Victoria!
Our current offer:
$1000.00 CAD - Elope with just you, your partner, your officiant, and your photographer - all while practicing social distancing. (Yes, we literally will stand 6 feet away from you).
1. Any outdoor public or private venue of your choice (the beach, park, forest, backyard, where ever we can practice social distancing).
2. A formal wedding ceremony, provided by our amazing officiant Amanda Tarling, who will provide a legal marriage license. With your initial over the phone consultation, Amanda will help with your vows and anything needed to be comfortable and organized for your special day.
3. Professional wedding photos by Julia Marie Loglisci Photography. Julia will be using her zoom lens and photograph while staying back, at least 6 feet. Receive 1 hour of wedding photography which includes photographing your ceremony in addition to photos of you and your partner after the ceremony. You will receive 25 digital edited photos. An add-on option to purchase more digital photos and prints will also be available.
4. A beautiful, custom floral bouquet made by Botanic Creative. Sarah will speak with you about a colour arrangement and any special flower requests. She will work with seasonal availability of flowers to provide a beautiful arrangement.
5. Music! We will provide a small, bluetooth speaker so that you can still walk down the isle to your favourite wedding song.
This option does not allow for family or friends and is designed to be simple, elegant, and stress free. Pop Up Wedding Victoria will offer you and your partner a beautiful wedding, even though the world right now may try and make you feel otherwise.
For more information, please contact us be emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You deserve to have something beautiful happen, amidst all this chaos. Let us help you remember why you were meant to be married in the first place.
Sincerely, the Pop Up Wedding Victoria Team.
All photos by Julia Marie Loglisci Photography.